16.3.12

Business Cards

I've been thinking of trying to get a business card idea together for a week or so, trying to take a simple approach but encorporate a visually intriging element. A few of the smaller thumbnails below are some of my initial ideas, trying to communicate my email address through minimal type and image. I thought the square format could be interesting, not a completely original idea but a less common format after doing a bit of research...




It wasn't until I got emailing a lovely lady called Lucy (through a limited offer I found on twitter offering a free short run) that there started to become an urgancy to get a design together. So I took the designs I've been working on and applied them to the industry standard format for business cards, as this was the only restriction they had in place. The offer included 100 business cards on 350gsm card, I'm not sure of the quality of the stock but free is an offer I couldn't turn down. I got my artwork sent off yesterday and am looking forward to receiving the batch of cards.




No comments:

Post a Comment