6.3.12

5's








5 facts in CV -

∆ I hel
∆ I drink a lot of Tea
∆ Current Practises
∆ No Spelling mistakes
∆ I've travelled to many

5 Self Statements -

∆ I am a graphic Designer
∆ I analyse everything visual, and how I could improve it.
∆ The thought of a new, exciting brief is better than Christmas
∆ I work to deadlines, well.
∆ I eventually want to be based in western Europe.


5 Practical Skills -

∆ ...are always evolving.
∆ I work well with my hands, across a variety of mediums.
∆ A confident set of software skills across different platforms
∆ Collaborating is a skill I value highly - work with as many people as possible (possibly not all at once)
∆ Confident in my delivery, enjoy talking.


5 Creative Skills -


∆ I try to approach and appreciate briefs from a clients point of view.
∆ I love analysing and discussing peers work, aiming to contribute a constructive input.
∆ I have an eye for considered design,
∆ I embrace both printed and digital media, each in ways that feel appropriate.


5 Personal Qualities -

∆ I enjoy life.
∆ Work well collaboratively, throwing ideas back and forth to solve problems.
∆ Receive criticism well, take the positives from the negatives and act accordingly.
∆ Considerate and friendly.
∆ I can


Contact Details -

Address-
Dominic Rugman
155b Otley Rd
Headingly
Leeds
LS6 3QG

Email - 
Domrugman@gmail.com

Website -
?

Phone Number -

+44 (0)7504952336



No comments:

Post a Comment